ATI Research Day 2017: Trainee Prize Winners
The first ATI Research Day was held Wednesday, June 7th, and was a resounding success!
Research Day Highlights
- Dr. Fedorak opened the event with welcoming remarks, and was very supportive of the UofA’s success and accomplishment in donation and transplantation
- Dr. Josef Stehlik, who serves as the Director of the ISHLT International Registry for Heart and Lung Transplantation delivered the keynote address: “Registry-based science: transplantation and beyond”
- 37 posters and 8 presentations – over 190 unique authors were represented in the conference submissions
Trainee Prize Winners
- Best Trainee Presentation: Esme Dijke
- Best Trainee Poster: Nader Aboelnazar
- 2nd Place Poster: Morgan Sosniuk and Janet Zhu (tied)
- Honourable Mention: Kang Yu
Thank you to our judges: Josef Stelik, Darren Freed, Lori West, Simon Urschel, Luis Hidalgo, Michael Mengel, Colin Anderson, Kieran Halloran, Ron Moore,
The Research Day program, including abstracts, can be found on the ATI webpage for research day.