CEOT call for Abstracts
Now Accepting Abstracts for the
Cutting Edge of Transplantation 2016!
Submit your basic, clinical or translational abstract today on expanding the donor pool and optimizing the use and function of transplanted organs.
Abstracts around the following topics are welcome:
- Optimizing the use of marginal organs
- Organ allocation
- Incentives and disincentives in living and deceased organ donation
- Kidney paired donation
- Expanding the donor pool
- Optimizing deceased donors
- Strategies to optimize the use of organs from high risk donors
- Other – misc topics related to program content
Resolving the Organ Shortage
Join nearly 300 of your colleagues at this high-energy, interactive meeting to explore how we, as a community involved in transplantation, will move the field forward. This year’s CEOT will explore some of the following critical challenges:
- Optimizing the use of Marginal Organs
- Removing Disincentives and Exploring Controversies of Incentives
- The Changing Face of Liver Allocation
- The New Era of Kidney Allocation
- Special ESOT Session – How Organs are Allocated in Europe
View the CEOT 2016 website to learn more about this engaging meeting. Registration opens soon.