Travel Awards Competition
1. 2015 Travel Awards for IPITA-IXA-CTS Members – Application Deadline May 29
Congress Travel Awards
The IPITA-IXA-CTS-TTS Scientific awards are designed to help offset expenses incurred to attend the Congress and is awarded based on the scientific merit of applicants.
Application Deadline – May 29th
To be eligible for a scientific award, an individual must:
- Submit at least one abstract as a presenting author.
- Be a trainee, allied health professional (IPITA/CTS awards only), technical professional (CTS awards only) or be a resident of one of the TTS’s developing economic countries. As such, must be within two (2) years of completion of their training and/or fellowship or able to demonstrate proof of your AHP/Technical status and or residency.
Be a member of the IPITA and/or IXA and/or CTS and TTS. If an applicant is not a member of one of the three Sections or The Transplantation Society, a membership application must be completed on the TTS website,www.tts.org/join-tts and accepted in order for the award application to be reviewed and considered. The membership application must be prior to applying for the award and each applicant must be a member of at least
- one Section and TTS.
- A supporting letter must be submitted as a part of the award application. This letter must be signed by the applicant’s Training Program Director or Supervisor to verify the grant applicant’s status as a young investigator/allied health professional/technical staff or resident of the applicable country. Authors will not be considered for an award if the required letter is not sent. The grant applicant MUST be the presenting author. No exceptions will be made.
- Attend the awarding Sections’ Business meeting scheduled during the Congress to receive the award.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Through the Institute Community Support (ICS) Program, the CIHR Institutes are launching the ICS Travel Awardscompetition for students, postdoctoral fellows, new investigators and knowledge users to present their own research at national and international meetings and/or conferences.
Application Deadline: 2015-05-29
Anticipated Notice of Decision:2015-07-17
Funding Start Date: 2015-08-01